tirsdag, august 07, 2007

The beginning af a shawl - and a secret project

I have started to knit a shawl in Bånsull's Merino wool/silk mix. I unashamedly copied one my friend's mother made for her, a simple pattern of one increase at the beginning of each round.


The going is slow, with 3 mm needles and my arms tiring easily, but it will be lovely when it is finished :) I plan to add a crocheted edging if there is enough yarn at the end.

I am also working on another projct, but as it is intended for someone who might be reading this, it will remain a secret for now. For those of you who read other crafty blogs and not just mine, I have a hint: It is something colourful that a lot of other people are making at the moment. I am, for good reasons, using very different colours from most others, though...

3 kommentarer:

Fru Dart sa...

Takk for titten. Det var en koselig side du hadde.

Supernøtt sa...

Noen ganger er det enkle det beste. Dette blir et fint sjal!

Hilde C. sa...

Så hyggelig å se at det er liv i bloggen din igjen :-) Gleder meg til å se det ferdige resultatet :-)