fredag, mars 09, 2007

Favourite Friday


Another favourite: Home-made müsli! It tastes soooo much better than store bought, and is hardly any effort.

With this weekend comes another Drunken Crochet - wine- and crochet-night with some friends. This time, I am the hostess, and I am very much looking forward to making pie for the occasion. I LOVE pie, just like I love a million other dishes, but this is one of my favourites because it takes a bit of effort to make. It is quite complex, but sometimes, that is part of the joy of cooking :)

I am a bit uninspired at the moment, hopefully this will untangle very soon... Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

1 kommentar:

Hannesol sa...

Takk for hilsen på bloggen min :) Koslig blogg du har, skal bli spennendes å se sjalsteppe ditt ferdig ;) Ha en fornøyelig helg!